107 Farmview Way
Georgetown, KY 40324
(920) 948-7988 Jan
(502) 370-7632 Joani
Please call or email us to reserve your spot.
Friday, November 30, 2007
For this card I used the snowman stamp from A Country Welcome and stamped it in black ink. I colored it with pencils and used Stickles for the "snow" and "stars". I layered that on Chocolate Chip CS. Along the right side I used my deckle scissors and on the left side I made a bow with the satin ribbon. On the Purely Pomegranate base I stamped swirls from Heidi Grace.
I hope that you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them for you. I will post more later today, so come back!!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Flower by Studio G - Clear Stamps
SU! Rose Red Ink
Glue Dots Paper Clips
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Hello everyone, welcome back!! I wanted to post this card for you all to enjoy. It is a stamp that I've had for years and I can't help myself to make it each Christmas. It is from Darcies. Every year I enjoy making cards that are away from the traditional red and green ~ so that's where the blue and brown come in. I colored the image with my pencils and Gamsol. Part of the band of the hats are colored with my SU! pens, as well as the beaks of the little guys. I then sponged around the outer edges of the images with bashful blue, as well as the "photo corners". I mounted the images on to chocolate chip CS, then on to bashful blue. I then added the photo corners.
I am a bit frugal (maybe it is the time of year when I'm saving for Christmas) but I can't see spending the $$$ right now on the photo corner punch. So what I do is take a scrap peice of paper and cut it to a one inch square. I then cut that on the diagonal. Holding the 2 peices together I snip out a peice from the center and use those as photo corners. Hey, it works for me!!
These are then added on top of BG paper that I purchased in a stack from Walmart. I added stickles to the "marshmellow" center and some on the puff's of the hats and Viola! All done.
How many of you are done with your cards? I vow each year to start early (just like shopping) and it never happens. But, heck. I just cant get into the holiday spirit in August...
Have a happy day!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I hope you enjoy!! Thanks for looking
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I think it would probably be 1/2 and 1/2. I have so much paper, but you can never have enough....
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose? Stamps of course!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Probably just cards. That's where my passion started ~ so I have to be true to it :)
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home? I have a craft room at home, so I must say own a SB store ~ that's always been a dream of mine. Of course I'd probably go broke because I'd use all the product myself!!!
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I really don't have a particular style. I just sit and whatever comes to mind I do.
I also want to give a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Gabby at Confessions of a Stamper who has helped me so much in the making of this blog. Please, if you have not gone to her blog and check it out! She is the bomb baby!!! Gabby, much thanks ~ love ya!!!