Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Christmas Card


Ok, another Christmas card. I have my limit already, but I just cant stop!!! I got my order in from SU! the other day and got their really GREAT satin ribbon. It is a lot bulkier than what I am used to, but it is gorgeous!! I got the Chocolate Chip and the Purely Pomegranate.... So, yes, being on the blue and brown kick I'm on (thanks to Gabby at Confessions of a Stamper) I had to make this card.
I ran across a stamp set that I had in a drawer the other day that I have not seen in ages. I bought this set years ago when I was still in California. It is by Stampendous and it is Fluffies the Cat. So, I thought he was a little goofey and I had to make it. The BG paper I also found in one of the scrap drawers I have - and it was already cut! heck, the card was almost made :) I did however chalk the snowflakes on the BG paper so match the colors...
I colored Fluffies with pencils and Gamsol (something that I LOVE to use). I highlighted his hat with Stickles, layered it all, added the bow and POOF! all done.
I sure hope that you all are enjoying my creations. It brings me pleasure to be able to create and share with everyone.
Please tell me how you think that my blog is going so far by leaving a comment. Maybe there is something that you would like to see from me, just ask.
Also, thanks ONCE AGAIN to my dear friend Gabby for the help I should hope to have things up and working soon to bring you all sketch challenges.
Have a great Day!!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Aren't those color combos just great!? Why'd you think I used them for my blog candy! ;) I just love those colors together and your card is ROCKIN'!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my heavens this card is sooo cute! Love it! Keep up the wonderful creations! :)