Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A little About me...

I "found" this on a blog that I visit each day - Heather's {Witty Title Here} blog and thought that you might want to know a couple of things about me before I get started on the road to blog-dom.... I'm hoping to get going on a project to show everyone today - as long as I can get off the computer...


1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I think it would probably be 1/2 and 1/2. I have so much paper, but you can never have enough....

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose? Stamps of course!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Probably just cards. That's where my passion started ~ so I have to be true to it :)

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home? I have a craft room at home, so I must say own a SB store ~ that's always been a dream of mine. Of course I'd probably go broke because I'd use all the product myself!!!

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I really don't have a particular style. I just sit and whatever comes to mind I do.


I also want to give a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Gabby at Confessions of a Stamper who has helped me so much in the making of this blog. Please, if you have not gone to her blog and check it out! She is the bomb baby!!! Gabby, much thanks ~ love ya!!!

No comments: