Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Pomegranate Christmas!!

I must say that I LOVE Stampin' Up's satin ribbon... It is so pretty, and not to thick to add it to a card. Well yesterday I piddled around and made this card. Now mind you, most of my Christmas stamps are stored in a LARGE tubby all year long and they only see daylight for about a month every year. I do not live anyplace close to a stamp store so most of them were purchased years ago ~ thus the tried and true stamp.
For this card I used the snowman stamp from A Country Welcome and stamped it in black ink. I colored it with pencils and used Stickles for the "snow" and "stars". I layered that on Chocolate Chip CS. Along the right side I used my deckle scissors and on the left side I made a bow with the satin ribbon. On the Purely Pomegranate base I stamped swirls from Heidi Grace.

I hope that you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them for you. I will post more later today, so come back!!

No comments: