Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Just Braggin...



Brag Book that is!! This is what I've been working on. I made these cute little brag books to go with the lip gloss holders that I made for my DD to pass out to her friends. I got the completely simple directions over at Stamping with Roxy. They are actually very easy to do. I did tweek them just a tad to fit my clear envies I had. And one other thing. After I punched the holes and before attaching the eyelets I put those page reinforcements on each envelope. Just to help reimforce them.





For the base of the book I used pink passion and Chocolate Chip paper from SU! To decorate the book I used the HUGE flower from Heidi Swap. I ordered the wrong ones when I ordered and just kept them. They will last forever and they have come in handy a couple of times. The top cover and insert sheet inside is stamped with Autumn Leaves swirls in Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink and Pink Passion inks. I also used my Making Memories rub on alphabet to personalize the books for each girl. For the flowers I used the 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1". 3/4" and scallop punches from SU! along with my Marvy Giga Scallop punch.

Another thing that we are going to do is each person who is getting one I will add a picture on the first page of my DD and that friend. They are super easy and quick to make. Hope you enjoy! TFL ;-)

No comments: