Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pucker Up Baby!!!



Ok, I must admit ~ I am a lover of pink and brown, but my DD just loves it. She wants her room painted pink and brown, complete with polka dots. Well, I'm not ready for that. But til then this will have to do.

I made these little lip balm holders for my DD to pass out at school. I found the directions on SCS, thanks to Renee O and her wonderful directions. Of course everything I do never turns out at good as I've seen ~ or like I want it to be. But I am pretty satisfied with these.

The stamps I used on the holder were all from the Fresh Fillers set. The initials are from Technique Tuesday's Big Timberline lowercase letter tall set. A first time using that set I might add. I've wanted to use it for some time now. The paper I used was also from SU! Don't ya just love the Au Chocolate paper?? I save it and never use it ~ so I had to blow the dust off it this time :) The ribbon is from Walmart, and the lip balm I actually got on sale at Kohl's - 10 for only $2.00!!!

I hope that you enjoy. I'm off to finish the "books" that I'm making to go with these... I'll post more later.

No comments: