Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Away in the Manger


Good Morning all! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend, as wonderful as I did. The decorations are finally up and presents (not all) are wrapped and under the tree...

I want to post some pictures of it, and I will later. The ones that I have are a little fuzzy. I do have a picture of the manger my Mom put up. My Father made this many, many years ago for her. She used to put it up every year, and has not for a couple of years since we've moved here. When my DH was pulling out the Christmas stuff, I thought "we just need to make room for it". It's sitting on a table that my DH made for me (for my Cricket and sewing machine) so it's a little smaller than what she's used to ~ but at least it's up....

I've also got to get the pictures loaded into my machine of my current projects, but hopefully I will be able to do that later today ~ maybe even tomorrow. It's bill paying day, and I've got a few errands to run...
Thanks for looking, stay tuned - I'll be back.....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful nativity! Your father is very talented, a great way to have a "piece of home" in your home!