Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag Your It

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more I've been tagged tagged by Tara at Taradesigns in the Middle Name Game!
These are the rules:
☺You must post the rules before you give your answers.
☺You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
☺After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
☺At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

Manage. I manage an MSN site that over the years had given me the opportunity to make some great friendships ~ which has ultimately led to the start of this blog.
Age. My age is *ahem* 38, however I refuse to ever be over 25!!! (I've been 25 for 13 years now!!!)
Relationship. It has taken me many years, but I have found and am in the best relationship of my life. I have found my soulmate and I am the happiest I've been ever!
Yolk. I can not, and never will eat a runny egg yolk. That is on my list of most disgusting things ever. ewwwwwwwww.

There. I'm not sure if these are really facts that are asked for ~ but they are my facts.

I am now tagging Nicola, Linsey, Toni and Bree.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I enjoy reading people's "tag" answers!

Michelle

Linsey R said...

oh, fun! Mary is such a pretty middle name, thanks for the cool and fun facts about you! And thanks for the tag too! ~hugs~