Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Good Egg

Good morning everyone! Don't ya just love this set??



Another card down, many more to go!!!
This card I made using the set A Good Egg. I just love everything about this set!!

The base card is Chocolate Chip which I layered with Mint Melody and SP from The Paper Patch. I bought lots of that in California and have used it for years. I'm sorry I've tried to pull them up online and can't seem to find them!

I stamped the images and colored them with - yes, MARKERS. Can you beleive it? The little chick I stamped again on yellow and paper pieced him. I then sponged YoYo Yellow around the egg and Mint Melody around the chick. I layered them on to YoYo Yellow and Mint Melody papers. I took my gel pen and made the doodles around the two panels after I mounted them to the cards. I know that I am missing something in the top corner, but I've got to find a small Easter saying in my stash someplace.

And how are You doing on your Easter cards?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

They look very cute,

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely cards and your blog looks really spring like!!

Tara x

Linsey R said...

Let's just say, you are doing much better than me, lol! These are most adorable, love the gorgeous eggs! This set has been on my mind, but I'm not sure I can do anytihng nearly this cute with it! The cracked eggs look so great! Sweet coloring with those markers too, wow! tfs and hugs!

Laura lok said...

just love that egg. too cute

Nicola said...

I just got this set. He is so cute isn't he. I hope to start my Easter cards soon but first I have to get well.

Awesome card.

Hugs
Nic