Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Arrgh!!

I've tried several times today to post a card and for some reason blogger will not let me post pictures. I don't even know if it will post this message.

Don't worry about us and the storm. We are actually fine. We are sitting put and not driving. Even though Mom had a doctor appointment today we cancelled it. The weather was fine but by the time I would of had to go pick up hubby from work it was awful! What normally takes about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on traffic) took him almost a 1/2 hour. The roads are so full of ice it's awful!!! There is lot's of accidents out there today. As a matter of fact Toyota shut the plant down for 2nd shift. I can't believe that! Of course Danielle is keeping her fingers crossed that she wont have school tomorrow ~ we'll see!!

I'm giving up for tonight ~ but I will try back tomorrow and try again. Keep safe and warm everyone!

Hugs ~ Joani

1 comment:

Laura lok said...

oh I hate when blogger does that hopefully tomororw will be better. and hoping for some sunshine to melt that ice for you