Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Been off for a bit....

So sorry that I've been off for a bit. I actually had things to do that did not require paper, ink and tape! I know *gasp!!*

I have a swap going on at my MSN site and it's for St. Patricks Day. Can you believe that it is only 39 days away ~ and Easter is 45 days away!!! It's actually going to be here before we know it! So I've started in on my St. Patricks day and Easter cards. With both holidays being just over a week apart, I need to get to work. On any given holiday I sent out at least 25 cards - not to mention the birthdays in between. Which reminds me, I've got a BIL I need to get a card in the mail for!!! Oooooh, I better get to work!

For this card I used the Darcies frame image. Darcie's was a big thing when I was on the west coast. They were at all the stamp shows, and you could hardly get to their booth there was so many people. My DD was one of them. She has quite a few of their images. And yes, this is another of her's that I used. So, I stamped it and colored it in with markers and pencils. (Got to get the pencils in there someplace!) I cut the center of the frame out and covered it with acetate to make the shaker.

The base card is Glorious Green. I covered it with Certainly Celery and added the DP from The Paper Patch on top. That paper I've had for years! When I saw it I bought most all they had.

After I added the shamrock confetti to the frame I covered that with a piece of DP from Paper Adventures. Yes, this I also "borrowed" from my DD. Once again years ago I bought her paper at the LSS. They had all different types of cereals on the paper, this one of course has the lucky charms. I then glued that to the card and I was done. Shaker cards are really quite easy to do, and I thought that this would be cute for St. Patricks Day!

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Joani these are so cute!!! Can't wait for St. Patty's! GREEN BEER!!! LOL! BTW...there's something for you in my blog! ;)

Nicola said...

Hey missus

I have something for you too on my blog.LOL. BTW love the shaker card. I am a celt but a welsh one.

Hugs
Nic

Mindy said...

I love it! So fun and happy!