Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, February 04, 2008

For the love of chocolate


I just love to make chocolate cards. I love the paper & the stamps. They just make cute little cards.

This card was basically simple. Well, first I had to steal my DD's DP. She hoards it and she never makes cards anymore! So, I'll have to get this in the mail before she see's it!!!

The DP is from Frances Meyer. I know that she got it a long time ago at the LSS in California. I so miss that store! The card base is Chocolate Chip. I layered the DP on to the card and made another panel smaller to fit on the card ~ and layered that on to Pixie Pink and Chocolate Chip. The stamp is from Embossing Arts that I got some 10 years ago.

I stamped the images of chocolates on to a piece of beige CS and colored it in with pencils. I stamped the saying (it's all one stamp that I split) on beige CS also and layered those on to Pixie Pink and Chocolate Chip also. These were two quick and easy cards. I am thinking of putting some glitter on it someplace to make it stand out, but I'm not sure.

Hope you all have a great day!

12 comments:

Jackie said...

You've done it again - made really pretty cards! Do you always make two of whatever design you make? If so, it's a very good idea - one to share and one to keep for later.

Linsey R said...

Mmmmm, yummy and totally gorgeous too! Love that dp and your super sweet images! great cards, tfs them! ps-pop over to my blog for a blog candy giveaway! ~hugs~

Gabby said...

Looks yummy!! I love chocolate cards too! Especially if there's something chocolatey inside to munch on! ;) LOL!

Tracy said...

I am loving the brightness of your cards.

Tami in OH said...

mmmm...I think I will have to break into my stash now! lol These are great cards! ...and they are my fave colors too! ;)

Laura lok said...

YUMMY looking almost looks to real to eat

Melanie said...

Love the pp and stamps used.

Michelle Short said...

Yummy! Great cards, I love the colours and the images are great! The sentiment is great to go with them too! :0)

Anonymous said...

Good enough to eat....LOL I hope you daughter doesn't read your blog, if she does you are busted girl! Love the cards!
Diane

Mindy said...

That's some YUMMY DP!! Very cute!

Michelle said...

Love that DP. What a cute card. You have been making the cutest cards! Thanks for posting them!

Michelle

Betty said...

Joani - Yes you must add to "bling"! I am coming over to rob you of your stash of d/p!!