Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy RAK day to me, Happy RAK day to me...




As I mentioned before, I was in a PIF RAK with some other ladies. The original started by no one other than our dear Gabby.

This is just one of the packages that I received from Betty. Please take a look at her blog. And take a look at her SCS gallery, you'll love it!! All of these items were amazing. She does have a special talent. I feel so blessed to call her friend.
These items were sent to me by Cheryl. Also if you have a minute please visit her SCS gallery, it's awesome! She is also an amazing papercrafter. I just love that little mailbox. I don't live close to any Targets so I never make it there to buy these. And when I opened my package and saw this I was so excited. Of course my DD grabbed it, I told her to keep her mitts off :)
Thank you both for all the wonderful goodies. You both are truely kind.
Have a wonderful Valentines day!!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

What an awesome batch of goodies. You most definately deserve it.

Hugs
Nic

Jackie said...

Wow - what a great Valentine's Day for you! You go, girl - you deserve every bit of it!

Anonymous said...

WOW! what great stuff! That's what I call a happy valentine's day :D

Laura lok said...

yahooo what a haul. awesome