Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hoppy Easter

I just thought that I'd pop in while everyone is busy downstairs.

I made this card yesterday, it was a quickie! I had an Easter swap card that I had to make and I think this is it. Of course I've got to get to work on my St. Paddy's day and Easter cards to mail! It's closer thank I think!!

The base of this card is So Saffron. I then layered a piece of Summer Sun and then the green polka dotted paper. I for the life of me can not remember who makes all my polka dotted paper!

I stamped the image from CTMH and colored it in with pencils and gamsol ~ I then accented some of the flowers with my SU! markers. I layered that on to a piece of Pixie Pink. But before I did so I punched a line of scallops out with my slit punch from SU! and glued that under the white image panel that I sponged with Pink Passion ink.

I finished it off with a length of ribbon and I was done. I should be posting more tomorrow morning ~ hope to see you all then!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, I really like that card! The colors are beautiful and you did a wonderful job of coloring.

Melanie said...

Love the colours too, great card

Louise F NZ said...

Quick but sooooo cute!!!!
Love it Joani, and I too am loving the colour combo!
Louise

Linsey R said...

super cute, joanie! Gettin' me all excited for Easter! great card!

Laura lok said...

super cute. loving it can't wait for easter because I am sick of winter

Mary Beth said...

Such a cute card! I love the stamp set and your coloring:) (I've haven't tried pencils and gamsol together yet.) The Easter date I can wait for because my baby turns 4 that wknd, no rush! TFS Joani! ((HUGS))

Gabby said...

Joani that is so bright and cheerful!!! LOVE it!!! And here you wonder why I rated your blog E with that award! :P Hugs hun!

Heather P. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

I ~love~ this card! It's just adorable!

Mindy said...

LOVE IT!!