Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Without you....

Good morning everyone! As I sit here looking out the window to about 5 inches of snow as the freezing rain is falling I'm thinking of spring. I'm actually a little excited because it is the 1st time since we moved out here that there is actual snow on the ground. It has snowed before, but so little that you could see the grass peeking thru ~ and there was not enough to make a snowman! I went to get the newspaper this morning and I would take a step and it was passed my ankles. That taught me not to wear my PJ's out there!! But the scary thing is the drivers. There were so many accidents this morning. If people would just take their time and leave a few minutes earlier they would not have to speed!

Anyway, on to the card.

I had to make a card for my group's swap "things that move you" and I thought of this cute little bicycle. It is a SU! image, but I received it in a lot of stamps from EBay that I won so I'm not sure what set it came from.

The base card is Pumpkin Pie. I colored directly on the stamp with my SU! markers then stamped the image onto white cs.

With the exception of the base card, the rest of the paper is from my Creating Keepsakes Power Pad slab that I bought from Big Lots! I so scored on that. Anyway, I used all the funky colors. I thought that it reminded me of spring. The sentiment is from Ann-ticipations. It says "Without you I'm one wheel short of a bicycle". I then added some Primas to the upper corner of the bicycle image. I always want to use those, but forget.

Well enough of my babble for today. I hope that you enjoy the card ~ and hope today finds you all well!!

5 comments:

Tami in OH said...

GREAT card - so bright, cheery and summery - *sniff* ...is it ever coming back? :( Nicely done! :)

Betty said...

Joani - Cute card, love the bicycle! I thought about you when I saw the snow, enjoy it.

Tracy said...

Love the card, poor you with the cold.. we are in a drought here, hot humid and muggy..

Laura lok said...

cute card and bring on SPRING!!!!!

Louise F NZ said...

Hi Joanie
What a great card...so colourful and cute!