Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Yippie!! It works!!


I was so frustrated yesterday. I tried and tried but blogger would not let me post a picture! But today it worked!!!
I'm on a mission to make Easter cards. Now that I am done with St. Patrick's day cards I've got to get to hoppin' (get it, hoppin.... I kill me) and bust out the Easter cards.
This one I loved making. The colors are all fresh and spring-y. The bunny image is from Penny Black. I colored the image with my pencils and gamsol. I sponged around the image with YoYo Yellow and layered it on to a piece of So Saffron. I then stamped the saying from DOTS in Only Orange and sponged around that with Only Orange also. I layered that on to a piece of So Saffron. The carrot is from Embossing Arts. I stamped that and colored it in with pencils and layered that on to a piece of So Saffon.
For the card I used Pixie Pink. I used a DP from Stamping Station and another piece of So Saffron and mounted those to the card. I adhered the bunny image and the carrot to the card with my tape, but the sentiment was glued on with pop dots.
It's a fresh look. I don't know about you ~ but I was getting tired of looking at Christmas images and Valentines. With the ice outside I am looking forward to a nice spring day!!!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute cards Joani. I am ready for spring too. Maybe soon as our robins are here.
Cheryl

Melanie said...

This card is so cute

flourishes said...

These bunnies are just adorable. The cards you made from them made me smile!

Amanda G said...

That bunny is too cute..I LOVE him!

Tracy said...

What wonderful bright cards.

LV said...

cute cards Joani~

Laura lok said...

yeah.. worth the wait tooo cute card

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous cards, you can't beat a penny black stamp :o)

Tara x

Mindy said...

Your easter cards are precious! Love the bunny and the eggs. I hope I can get some time to do some serious stamping soon!

Unknown said...

Great card, and you did a great job on coloring it, your shading on the bunny looks wonderful.
Diane

Bree mcconnell said...

oh my i must have these stamps....you made the cutest cards!!!!!!