Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's no wonder I love TAC


Since I've been a part of the TAC team (which is what, 2 weeks??) I've been getting cards to welcome me aboard. Everyone is so friendly and nice. I had even got a call from the company themselves just asking if I had any questions that they could answer. Everyone is so friendly.
I wanted to share this card with you. It is from Kemi - she is a member of The Angel Company.
This card is so pretty! I wanted to post if for everyone to see! And you need to go quick to her blog and check it out!! She is very creative, and I'm sure that you'll add her blog to your list of most visited for sure!!
Thanks Kemi for the card!!

4 comments:

Tami in OH said...

This is beautiful - love the colors!

Laura lok said...

great card love the softness of it

Anonymous said...

WOW, I never got a call from SU or any cards lol. Your butterfly looks great!

Fiona said...

Lovely card - wish we had TAC over here in the UK