Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Awards? For me? Shucks.....

I've been awarded - times 2!!

My dear blogging friend Linsey from Outside the Lines has awarded me the Arte Y Pico award. She said that I inspire her? Isn't that sweet? She's the inspiration I say.... Please check out her blog if you have'nt!!

Here are the rules:

1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I am going to award these following five ladies the award:
Of course everyone's blog I visit has something to catch my eye ~ but here are 5 that are in my blog roll that I must visit everyday!


Another dear friend of mine Nicola at Gorillamama Greats gave me another award. It's the You make my Day Award. I thought that was very sweet of her. I've known Nic for a few years now and I always treasure the cards that I receive from her! They go into my "special basket" to pull out when I need a 'push'. She's also on my "list". The list that I keep to make cards for different holiday's and occasions ~ so just remember Nic, your on my list :)

I must Pay it Forward to 3 other bloggers, so here they are:
  1. Toni @ Stampin' Diva
  2. Betty @ Ladybug Scraps
  3. Jackie @ Just Stamp It

So please take a look at everyone's blog that I've listed. There are so many great and talented people out there that I'm sure that I've missed. If I go to your blog each day and I've missed you (which I'm sure that I have) then please consider yourself tagged!!

Have a great day!
Hugs,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joani you are too sweet! Thanks for the award :) I should be giving you the award as you are alway makin' me laugh and kickin' butt with your business :)

Jackie said...

How sweet of you! Thank you so much and I'm glad to know that I make someone smile :-)

Gabby said...

Joani you are the sweetest! Thanks for the award! I will display it with honor on my blog! Now to find someone worthy to PIF! ;) LOL! Hugs hun!

Maria said...

Awww, Joani! Thank you! You are the sweetest! I'm honored!!

Well, I think you deserve all the lovely awards you received!! Your work and your site is fabulous!

Maria