Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yippie, it's Friday!!!

I'm so excited today is Friday. I know, why am I excited ~ I don't "work". Well tonight we are going (yes, this is once again my dear wonderful daughter is rubbing off) to the county fair. But the fun part is they are having a demolition derby. I just love to watch those. And yes, it is a county fair. A little home town fair, just like you see in the movies. It really is a lot of fun. Yummmm ~ is that funnel cake I smell??? :)

Now, on to business.

I needed to start making some goodies for my stampers groups that are coming up. So if your part of them - close your eyes!

I made this little ATC or tag, whatever you want to call it last night. Last night as in when we were having thunderstorms and when they said to stay away from windows. You've all seen my craft room! I'm crazy! But what I won't do for the craft :)

There I go again, my train jumped the track!!
Back to the ATC.

I used Brilliant Blue as a base. Then I cut pieces of the yellow DP from theangelcompany™ Brighten my Day slab to add after I sponged Only Orange ink around it. I thought that it was a little cheerful. I stamped the flower from my TAC™ set Enjoy Today and colored it with markers and added a little stickles to it and I was done.



This card was made for a friend who's birthday is on July 4th so I had to use a sparkler on it!

This set is from Stampendous and it's called Hey there Cupcake. It's adorable. I think that I got on the cupcake bandwagon a little too late - but I just love them.

Anyway ~ the card is Night of Navy and it is layered with a piece of Tempting Turquoise that my dear friend Betty ran thru her cuttlebug. I stamped the images, colored & inked the edges, layered them with Soft Sky and some scrap blue - added the stickles and I was done.



Well, that's all I've got for today. Let's see what I can come up with to show you tomorrow.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

Joani, I am sorry but I peeked, I couldn't help it. I love your cards so! I can't wait to get together and stamp:D I'm ready whenever you are, get Betty too! Oh check out my blog. I'm working on it:) I have some pic's of cards I need to upload but give me any feedback please. Hugs!

J's Place said...

I love this card. It is too cute. I have a cuttlebug and have that very embossing folder. I may have to try this. I love how you colored the embossing some.

Hugs
Jaunice Minor
Utah
aka blog stalker lol