Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Enter to Win!!!

The Angel Company has a promotion going on and I'd like to invite you all to join in on the fun!

This is what you could win!!!

Toodle Loo™ Soar With It Collection retail value: $6.95
Toodle Loo™ Cardstock retail value: $6.50
Toodle Loo™ Ribbon retail value: $4.95
Toodle Loo™ Hardware retail value: $4.50
• On Safari Stamp Set retail value: $15.95
• Running Stitches Stamp Set retail value: $15.95
Total retail value: $54.80

Just click HERE to be forwarded to the Angel Company and the form you need to fill out to win. Fill in all the fields with a red star and click the submit button only once. After you click submit you will see a confirmation page next. If you receive a "This page cannot be displayed" message, contact us to make sure that your submission was received at web@theangelcompany.net. You must sign up by 11:59 pm, on July 31st. The Winner will be notified by e-mail, as well as by phone.

So don't miss out on this chance - it's a super prize!!

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Joani

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

Woohoo free stuff! Joani, I just wanted to tell you that I posted some pic's of some cards I made from the stamp sets that I ordered on my blog. Will you take a look? Feedback please:) Hugs, stephie.

Nicola said...

I'm on it.

Hugs
Nic

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

ahhh.. no Canadians allowed from the looks of things. Does TAC sell in Canada? I've often admired their stuff. :0)