Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A while back...

A while back Barb (another TAC angel) gave me this award, and I misplaced the announcement. So here it is another award to add to my collection. It tickles me when people give me awards, it makes me feel like I've truely done something good. That blogging and sharing my creations with everyone is not gone un-noticed.

To play along with the rules of this award:
1. The winner can put the logo/award on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people who you’ve nominated.

Now, I nominate:

Thank you again Barb!!

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, I feel so honored, especially coming from you. You are so talented & I always leave your blog feeling very inspired. Thanks again, hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Joani,
Thank you SO much!!!! That was so extremely nice of you! I was so excited when I saw that :) By the way your thank-you card was exceptional! WOW...you are such a kind person. I am lucky to have you as a friend!

Anonymous said...

Ok somehow I ended up anonymous! I still have a few thigs to learn...lol! Anyways it's from Annmarie!

Sarah said...

I just found your blog through SB.com - love your version of the clip-it-up! Your cards are just beautiful - you are very talented! Have a fabulous week!