Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy RAK day to ME!

Hi everyone! I hope that your weekend went well ~ mine was fan-tab-ulous!!

At the start of the weekend I was super happy because I had received some great RAK's in the mail and I want to share them with you!!!

I first wanted to show you the great card that I received from Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace. Her cards are always so beautiful ~ and I've got one!!! Isn't it wonderful? See the box that it is sitting on? That's also from her.



She was so kind to send me this box of ribbon. It is so pretty ~ it's one of those things that you don't want to use because it is so nice. I think that is why I have so much 12 x 12 paper ~ I never want to cut into it.

But she was so kind in sending it ~ I wanted you all to see. And if you can take a minute and pop on over to her blog. It will blow your hair back! Her card is sitting on my desk for inspiration.






And yet another RAK in the mail! A while back I mentioned to you all that I was part of a small group, I think that there is only 8 of us??? but we send out RAK's to each other just because. Not to get recognition for doing it, just doing it because we want to. Well this is another card that I received from Mary. I just love it! It's in my favorite basket for sure!


And last but not least....
My dear friend Betty phoned yesterday and asked if I'd like to take a trip out to her house. Well Betty is ever so kind, and she is always coming to our house so I though "YES!!!".
It was the most beautiful day yesterday and we drove out to Betty's. They live in the country, really not too far from here. There property is so beautiful and her home - it's wonderful!!
We spent some time out there and Danielle got to ride their 4-wheeler ~ which she has not done since we moved from California (it made her day!) ~ and we had some sweet tea while sitting out back under this huge tree. It was a perfect day! I've not traveled much since we came here and it was so nice. Then we took the long way home and I got to see even more of the country side.
But anyway, Betty was part of a ribbon buy and she had this huge pile of ribbon. When she showed it to me I could not believe the amount of ribbon she had got. Then she said "and that's yours" as she pointed to the jar with all the ribbon in it! My goodness! I'm such a lucky girl!
Well ~ that was the extent of my weekend ~ WONDERFUL! Now today I've got to get to the post office and mail off 8 boxes of orders that came in the other day. I'm not sure that I will get any crafting done today, but lookout tomorrow! I'll be on fire :)
Have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
Joani

3 comments:

Barb said...

You certainly are a lucky girl, beautiful cards & lovely ribbon.

Smiles, Barb

Carmen O. said...

Wow Joani it looks like you are quite the lucky gal. Love those cards and the ribbon, I love sheer dotted ribbon. Hope you have a great week.

AngelRenee said...

Wow I would love to check your mail LOL. Very nice. What fun love getting cool stuff in the mail.