Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here's something funky for ya....

Among my list of things to do is a card for a circles & scallops swap. I knew for sure that I wanted to use my scallop punch but until I looked in my stash of paper and found this I was not sure what to do.

I found some old SU! paper, Au Chocolat that I thought I'd use. Well 1/2 way thru the card I changed gears and this is what I came up with.

I used my boho backgrounds stamp set and this is what I ended with. I stamped the center image on kraft paper and then again on Creamy Caramel. I then embossed it with Judikins Chablis embossing powder and I liked the look. I then sponged some Close to Cocoa ink over it and this is what I got.

I made a few other things, but nothing that I can show you right now. It's for my Paper Wings Challenge. You might want to stop over at the gallery on Paper Wings and see all the fabby things that they all come up with! There is truly a lot of inspiration there.

Enough for now ~ I'm off to blog land to see what's up!

Hugs,
Joani

2 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Very cool Card Joani.. Love that background paper. Really neat how you layered the scallops

Barb said...

Very unique, I love how you layered the circles & scallops.

Smiles, Barb