Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Howdy everyone!

It's been a few days and I'm sorry! I've been busy at putting together my daughter & her friends brag books from their Florida trip. I made 2 brag books for them. I made the mistake of getting the 6 x 6 albums and not the 8 x 8. I find it harder to do the smaller albums. Each were 20 layouts long. Not too bad, but the pictures were 4 x 6 so I had some "creative" cropping to do.

If you scroll down to the bottom you can see it....

I wanted to first say that The Angel Company has another contest going on. This is a good one too! I will leave it at the top of my blog for you all to see and join in on. Nothing to buy, just enter the contest. Hey, you just might win!!

Here is a card that I made the other day. Like I said, I've been a little too busy to show you.



I am in a swap and the theme is multi stamps. You've got to use more than one stamp on a card. Well, this one I used 3. They are all from the same set from the Angel Company called "Pick of the Patch". I don't know about you, but with the kids going back to school it brings autumn memories. Well, at least I am wishing for autumn ~ I'm tired of the heat of summer!

Anyway, the card base is Close to Cocoa layered with Chocolate Chip and a creamy shimmer paper that I don't know where it came from!

I basically stamped all the images on white paper and colored them with my pencils and gamsol. I then layered the image panel on to the creamy shimmer paper and Chocolate Chip. I used my paper peircer around the shimmer panel, added a photo corner with some orange ribbon, added the arrow with the saying and that was it. Even with all the coloring it was a quick card.



And like I said before, ahhhh. Thoughts of autumn. It is my favorite holiday for sure! And halloween, I just love halloween! I love to make cards for it, I love to decorate for it.... Everything about it is just a fun holiday!! So here is the start of my halloween card collection this year.

I stamped the image from TAC's "spooktacular" set and colored it with pencils. It's kinda hard to tell in this picture. I cut around the image and placed it on to a peice of Basic Black that I punched out with my Mega Scallop circle punch. I layered that on to a piece of Punpkin Pie that was punched with my Giga Scallop circle punch and layered that on to a piece of orange cs that I sponged with black ink. All of that was layered on to a piece of Heidi Grace Jeepers Creepers dots paper. I love Heidi Grace!!

I added a photo corner with ribbon and the sentiment panel, added some dots with my gel pens and I was done. 2 down, lots more to go!!


I hope that you all have a wonderful day! I've got some more school shopping to do with a very picky 16 year old girl (who starts school this friday - woo hoo!!) so I might not be around for a couple of days!!

Have a good one!
Hugs ~ Joani

7 comments:

BarbL said...

Thanks Joani! You're definitely helping me get into the fall spirit! Love the multi-stamp card. I never thought about putting those together. DUH!!
It looks great!!

kssdesigns said...

Your fall card is so cute! I made a few cards yesterday using this set and it never occurred to me to use them together like that! Way to go!

Nicola said...

Those are some awesome cards. Definately bringing in the coming season with those cute images.

Hugs
Nic

Linsey R said...

OMGosh, Joanie! I LOVE that adorable fall scene of the frolicking friends in leaves! That pig raking is way too cute for words--I MUST have him!!! Looks like your already making adorable Halloween cards too! Yay! how fun! This is so cute, love the circle frames and great dp! Well, looks like I'll be placing an order very soon, hehe! :) hugs and tfs! Oh, thanks for sharing the deets on that awesome giveaway!

Allison Rankin said...

Great Fall cards...love that Halloween one!

Carmen O. said...

Cute cute cute! I love the halloween one with all the bright colors. The farm animal one is just adorable.

Barb said...

I'm loving what you did with these two, the fall one really grabs at my heart.

Smiles, Barb