Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'll be back.....

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be back tomorrow. I have lots of cards to make and I will be busy with that.

And if you have not yet, scroll down and leave me a post for my blog candy that I am giving away. I will be drawing for the tag book that I made.

AND just one more thing....
If you have not yet ~ sign up for the yummy contest that The Angel Company is having. You never know, you could be the winner. I will leave that post at the top of my blog until it's over.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs ~ Joani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to visiting your blog each day for new ideas. Keep up the GREAT work.
Julie
mjlkopp@aol.com

AngelRenee said...

Joani your blog has inspired me. I left you an award on my blog. Come and get it..

Renee