Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a tease...

Hello there everyone! I would like to first say that I am sorry for not posting on a regular basis lately. We have been helping my SIL get her home ready. One of her son's and his family will be moving out here from California to stay with her and we've been out there everyday for about a week. That's what's been taking up my crafting time. But that's fine, she does SO much for everyone else that it is time we all help her out.

I wanted to share with you a little sneek peek at what The Angel Company has in store for you. Their fall supplement is out and available to view on line! If you'd like to take a peek you can view it HERE. If you are one of my customers your fall supplement is all addressed and ready to be mailed ~ I just need to get to the post office.

I am going to get off this computer and get into the craft room and make something to share with you all tomorrow! Promise!!

Take care & have a happy crafting day!

Hugs,
Joani

No comments: