Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eeek! I've been tagged

Yuppers, my dear friend Julie tagged me a while back and I am just getting to responding.
I think I may of done this one before, but I can't remember so here goes:

Here are the Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your Blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your Blog...some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
4. Let them know they have been Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

My weird, random facts:

1. At least twice daily I say "I've got to use the bathroom" and go upstairs to pop in on the computer. My family thinks that I have serious health problems ;-)

2. I love living here in Kentucky - far away from the busy life in CA.

3. I am a firm believer in caller ID - and yes, I check it before I answer ANY call. Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered.

4. I fear that someday my DD will have to take care of me, and give me payback for all the "rules" that I set for her.

5. I love to read. I'll read anything and everything, sometimes twice!

6. Sometimes I don't get dressed or brush my hair til 2:00 in the afternoon ~ right before hubby comes home :)

7. I have to have a hard boiled egg for breakfast everyday.

Now I know that I'm supposed to tag 7 other people, but I really don't know who I'd tag. So if your up to it ~ consider yourself tagged and link it back to me....

Have a great after noon!
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

I love the look to your blog Joani! Great job=)
stephenie