Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Almost Friday!

Woo Hoo! Another day closer to the weekend. And another day closer to Halloween!! Everyone ready with their sweet treats for the tricksters? Decorations up? Pumpkins carved and seeds roasted? I just love this holiday!!!

Yesterday I was battling with the dauber downs. I just could not get out of my own way. I was in slow motion on extra slow speed. I have no idea why, I just did not feel like doing anything. Then of course after dinner was cleaned up and dishes were done I wanted to stamp, color & create! What the heck? I guess I was in backwards mode yesterday.



I did get a chance to make one card though. I made a card for a swap that I am in. I was a little late, but I've not received any cards from anyone else so I guess I'm fine.



The base of this card was a purple piece of textured cs I found in my drawer. I layered that with Pink Passion and Blush Blossom cs. The DP is from Autumn Leaves that I purchased years ago, the date on it was 2003! and sponged Pink Passion ink around that. I stamped the cake from Whipper Snapper and colored it in with pencils, gamsol and markers. I sponged Pink Passion ink around that too before I placed it on to a piece of Pink Passion cs. I added a length of ribbon and added the image panel with pop dots. Once it was all in place I added some stickles and I was done!

Quick, cute and easy! Sometimes that's the way they have to be!

Well, I'm off. I am going to try to create something today! See you tomorrow!!
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

What a fabulous card Joani! Anyone would be happy to receive this card. Love all the sparkle.