Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hope you like it....

I've been a little bored with my blog lately. Not with the whole blogging thing, just the blog layout. So I decided to change it.

I received my latest issue of Creating Keepsakes and there was an article in there about blogs and there was a link to go to if you wanted to change your blog. Well, I went there and poked around and this is what I came up with.... Do you like it? I hope so because I do.

I wanted to thank you all for your kind comments and e-mails about my daughter. She is still sore, but she is fine. Her friend however that was driving is a little worse off. They think that she's broken some ribs. I know from experience that is not at all fun!! But they are doing better. Thank you.

The pooch is doing well too! We've got the bandages off and she is feeling better. I could not imagine being a dog, knowing that something is not right with a bandage wrapped around my head and thinking "why is everyone telling me no when I just want to scratch?". But the tube stays in until the 1st of November ~ so we are literally babysitting her to make sure that she does not scratch the tube out.

Ok, as far as creating goes. Yesterday I worked on my scrapbook. Something that I've not done in a while. I got a few pages done. The journaling did not get done though. My printer is acting up ~ not wanting to print when I tell it to. Then when I shut down the computer it spits things out.... I think I have a poltergeist, after all it is Halloween time :)

I will get those photo'd so you can see them.

I hope you all have a wonderful day - and as Schwarzenegger said "I'll be back".


And here's a funny that I will leave you with today
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

I love your new blog look! I couldn't get the cutest blog on the block to work for me so I used one of the other ones for my makeover.

Take Care!