Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and say "Happy New Year" to everyone! I'm sorry that I've not posted in a couple of days, but I've been busy with family stuff. I should be back with a post tomorrow.

In the mean time, take a peek at my sneak peek from the Angel Company.



This is another peek of another stamp set that will be available with our new Megalogue coming out Feb. 1. It is called You Are and will retail for $8.95. Cant wait? Neither can I!! I think that I'm getting bored with my stuff and need something new to "re-charge" my inspiration!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post something that I've worked on.

I wish you all a safe and happy New Year's evening! See you back here tomorrow!

Hugs,
Joani

No comments: