Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy hump day!

Yes, it's Wednesday - I have to keep telling myself that. This morning I said to Mom "Can you believe it's Thursday already?" and of course she said "No, because it's not". Where are my days going. Heck, where is my mind going. I can remember back when I worked full time. I always new the days and date. Now, I never know what day it is!!
I wanted to show you a little something I made last night. My DD came home from school and said that she needed a "book" for something they are doing in school, of course she needed it for today. She said to make it basic ~ and I looked at her. She said "I know Mom, you know what to do".
She is reading a book for school and they need to make a picture book of certain events in the book and she wanted hers to look like an actual photo book. So here's what I did.

I used all SU! paper. I glued some rick-rack and buttons on and used my Cricut Base Camp cartridge to cut out the letters. It really did not take but a few minutes. I've got some white cs inside for her to draw or create the pictures she wants to add. She liked it, so I guess I'm happy!

I do have another Valentine card that I made that I want to show you but for some reason now blogger will not let me add any images. Well, I will try again later.

AND DONT FORGET: If you want to get signed up for my blog candy please do so. Tomorrow is the cut off date and I will be picking a winner on Friday. So, make sure you get signed up.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

No comments: