Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You've got to check this out!

I thought that I'd post a great site that I've found. I was, actually I am still looking for a printable address book. I want to make an address book for my cousin, however I can not find any pages to print out for it. I'd like something smaller, and simple. But I can not find anything anyplace. Well, in my surfing today I found a site I love. It's called making-mini-scrapbooks.com and there are some great ideas on there. I found some printable pages for a Christmas card tracker. I used to have one of those years ago and I used the heck out of it. Needless to say I am making one for now! I promise to show you when I'm finished with it.

Right now I'm working on a little book for Danielle. She needs a book for a school project and asked if I could make it ~ but of course! I'll show that to you tomorrow.

I just had to pop on and let you know about the site. I contacted Debi - who runs it because of something I had seen and she got back to me really quick! So, what are you waiting for - go take a peek!

Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Joani

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing Joani. What a great find

Lou Sims said...

Had a look at the site and you are right . . . it's cracking. Now to get the time to play properly ! !