Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A tag?

Yes, a tag.



Mary from Stampin-n-more who is over on a group I belong to at PCP tagged me. What you have to do is pick the 6th picture folder on my computer and choose the 6th picture, post it and write about it. Then I'm to pick out 6 others to tag.



Well this one will backfire on me. I recently had a little problem with my pictures. I moved everything off of my computer. I was scared that I might lose something and then I'd be up a creek with no pictures! So I put them all on a disk. One day last week I went to look up something on the disk and I couldn't. Now if anyone knows about this, please help me out. The computer says that there is a disk, you pull it up and it shows nothing. You go into "computer" and then to the disk properties and it says it's full, but it says 0%. So I put it into my daughters computer and it shows all the pictures. I was so worried because my last 3 years is on that disk. So the pictures are there I just cant see them on my computer.



So I started a new disk. I have 3 folders on there, and just a few pictures. SO this one is short. Sorry for the long explanation, but I had to explain.....



3rd folder, 3rd picture....




This is a picture of Danielle and her friend, Charlsey, who were playing the snow last week. Of course being as we are from California and never really played in the snow too much, ever time it snows Danielle wants to go out and play. But it only lasts for a few minutes, it takes longer to get all dressed up. This time only lasted a few minutes because Danielle cut her finger on the ice when she was going down the hill.

So now I will tag 3 people:

  1. Stephenie from Stephie's Space
  2. Barb from My Stamping Addiction (formally Cat's Crafting)
  3. Julie from Julie's Rubber Temple

So there you have it! Let's see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Snow is very very fun to play in. When I first moved to Illionis from Florida, I had to get use to it. And learn to drive in it.

As my very first job was driving for a floral shop.

But I've learn to drive in over the years. without any problems.

Dh and I love to snowmachine in the winter.

Hey Thanks for following my blog.

Have a super day!