Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's Digi Page time ~ again!

I wanted to share another digi page with you.

Every year in our town at the end of summer they have what they call "The Festival of the Horse". I've talked about it before. They close off main street and have vendors and then a parade. It really is something to see, it's out of the movies - a small town America kind of thing. I'm glad that we moved here so we can experience it.

The pictures from on this page are from then 2 years ago. I created this page with a digi kit from Bouquet of Pixles.

Our county faire is coming up in a couple of weeks ~ now that's fun. Really small town America. I love to go and see the demolition cars, that's a lot of fun!

I did some re-arranging on my page and added a few buttons. Take a peek at the sidebar and you'll see.

Thanks for stoppin' by!
Hugs,

Joani

No comments: