Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Digi Time!

Here's another page for you. I sure hope that I inspire you all to create when I show you these pages.

This was Ricky and I in August 2005. It was just before we moved out here, at his sister's house. This was also me 25 pounds lighter and him, well, 50 pounds lighter.

I created this using more than one kit. I used kits from Summertime Designs (you need to go there and read the last post, it will bring a tear to your eyes), Bouquet of Pixles and DigitalArts Cafe.

Thanks for letting me share my life and my craft with you all!

Hugs,

Joani

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Joani this LO is just fabulous. You really are getting some great lo's done digitally! One of these days...I'll get to it too. Have a fantastic weekend!