Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today's Happy Hump Day!

The middle of the week and only one more day til Joyce is here. Can you tell I'm excited to have my stampin' buddy here. It's been a year since we've seen here. Yet it's gone by so fast!

It's kinda funny, I'll give you a little history here. Just a little.

All the times that we've crafted together Joyce and I always ended up sitting next to each other. Now, I'm not sure that it was planned, but we were always next to each other. We would be sitting there making our cards, doing our own thing. Joyce would finish and I'd peek over at here and smile and say good job or whatever. Then came the "you know what you could of done...." It never seemed to fail. Then Joyce would say "why didn't you tell me then". And then I'd tell her because I was not paying attention. So now it's the standing joke, "you know you could of...." I guess you had to be there *Ü*



I made another flower book for the challenge over at PCP. Wanna see it??
Once again I used the my Cricut and the Accent Essentials and Walk in My Garden cartridges.
I covered all the pages with TAC's Winterberry paper collection and other plain card stock.
I used various embellishments like ribbon, brads, flowers. Like the cork flower? My friend Anne made that with her Big Shot and cork. Love it!!
The stamps are also from The Angel Company. I used A Blessing to Me, Small Sentiments and Floral Labels.I think it's kinda cute! What do you think??

Well, I'm off. I just heard the door bell ring and I think that the postman has a package for me. Nothing fun, just tape.

I hope that you have a great day. I will try to get on the computer early tomorrow to post. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.

Have a great day!
Hugs,

Joani

1 comment:

Nicola said...

cool book. I can't wait to get my bind-it-all and have a play. Great job.

Have lots of fun with Joyce, say hi for me.

Hugs
Nic