Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Ahhh, I didn't forget

Yesterday I showed you all a sneek peek at what I made - you ready to see the whole project?


Here goes!!



I had a friend ask me to make something for her using these fresh cut note cards, so I had to do it for her! I just love these. And I have no idea why I didn't get this set a long time ago!!

I took the note cards and stamped the image from the Fresh Cuts set with Positively Pink ink and punched out the flower. I then added the prima with the brad, added a length of ribbon and then backed the image with a piece of Chocolate Chip paper. I left the inside blank so whatever can be written in it. I stamped the envelope also.

The box is just a basic box made from Purely Pomegranate card stock. I stamped it with the same image as the envelope in Purely Pomegranate ink and them assembled it. The panel on the front is a carousel note die that I cut out of Pink Pirouette card stock. As you can see I stamped the Fresh Cuts stamp on to a note and added the flower (also stamped from the set in Chocolate Chip ink) and a brad. I then cut it out with my coluzzle and added a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock behind it. Then I cut out the next larger size with my coluzzle circle in Chocolate Chip and adhered that. I added a length of ribbon to the back before adding it to my carousel note box. I added a strip of the paper for a handle that I attached with brads and I was complete.

This set is basically the same, I just used the Fresh Cuts image with Chocolate Chip ink, added the prima and a crystal brad. I punched out the flower petals and backed it with a piece of Old Olive card stock. I added a little piece of Soft Sky card stock at the bottom of the note card. I stamped the envelope with the coordinating stamp in Old Olive ink also.

The basic box design is made out of Soft Sky card stock. I stamped it with Bliss Blue ink and assembled the box. I cut the carousel note die out of Old Olive card stock and added it to the box. I stamped the Fresh Cut stamp on white card stock with Chocolate Chip ink. I stamped the flower from the set in Chocolate Chip ink, cut it out and added it to the image with a crystal brad. I them cut the whole image out with my coluzzle. I cut another piece of the same size out of Old Olive card stock and added it to the back of the image panel. I then cut the next size larger out of Chocolate Chip card stock and added it to the back of the image panel. I added a length of ribbon to the back before adhering it to the carousel note and I was complete.

You think that she'll like them? I hope so, I think that they turned out nice.

Well ~ that's all for now. I plan on getting off the computer and creating!

Have a great day!!
Hugs,

Joani

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Joani, these cards are GORGEOUS and is she doesn't like them, you can send them to me :D. Beautiful work!

Betty said...

Joani -
You really outdid yourself on these, great color combo's and of course we have "chocolate chip"!

Yummy - Perfect - Fabulous

Betty