Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Digi Time

You didn't think that I could let a day go by without doing a digi page, did you??

I made this page with a kit called Mel's World from DigitalArts-cafe. This was Joyce, Danielle, Mom and I at Frisch's Big Boy here in town. We stopped in for lunch the other day. I love the elements in that kit!!
I'm really in hopes that me doing this inspires you. I've lost a few subscribers, and I don't know why. It just tells me that the content is no longer relevant? I've posted cards and scrap pages. I think that's relevant ~ don't you??
This is all I have for today! Wishing you all well for a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

What a great page! Your photos are wonderful! Your Mom looks like a real sweetie. Don't worry about "drop offs". People just change what they look for. I think your work is wonderful! Best, Curt