Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Good morning!

Good Morning everyone! I hope that today finds you well.


I've been working on a little something that's got me tied up - but I do have a card that I made last week that I've not posted. I think that I will show you that - ok?Still bored with my stamps, but I'm trying to be good and not buy anything (HA! That's a joke, I'm going to Archiver's tomorrow!!!) but really ~ I am trying to be good and use what I have.

I used this old-very old SU! set called Sweet Herbs. The base card is Garden Green and I stamped the border stamp directly on the card with Garden Green ink. I then stamped the image and colored it in with my watercolors. I adhered that panel on to a piece of Really Rust. But before attaching it to the card I cut a "flag" out of More Mustard and placed that on the card ~ I think that a little bit of color made the card pop. I then stamped the little image plaque and cut it out and pop dotted it to the lower left of the image panel.


On the inside I stamped the sentiment in Really Rust ink at the lower right of the card on white card stock. I layered that on to a piece of More Mustard and took the leftover piece of Really Rust that was torn for the front image panel and added it on the left side.


All in all I think that it turned out nice. What do you think??


I've got a project to finish that's all over my craft table so that's where I'm off to. I hope to be back later to post a digi page.

Have a great day!
Hugs,

Joani

No comments: