Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good morning!

Good morning everyone! I hope that today finds you well.
I'm trying to get my computer stuff done this morning because the weather report says that we might be having some nasty weather this afternoon. I try to keep the computer off during those times. Last thing I want is to fry the computer. Then what would I do?
I've got just a couple of things for you. A card and a couple of ATC's.
The first I'll show you are some ATC's that I did a while back. I was in an ATC swap that was titled "My favorite Things". It was not MFT the stamp company, it was MY favorite things. I love cupcakes, but you know that. Anyway on with the deets....
The card stock used was Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. I colored the rubber directly with my markers and then colored the images in with pencils and gamsol. I added a little stickles here and there for some "pop". On the one ATC I stamped "hey sweet thing" on a scrap and cut it out and adhered it to another scrap. Punched a hole in it and attached it to the card with some thread.
I thought they turned out cute ~ but then again they are cupcakes, of course they are cute!!
The next card I made for a friend a while back and sent it out. I just have not posted it. I do try to wait til the recipient get's it, and I already know that she did.
The base card is Pretty in Pink. I layered it with Close to Cocoa and some TAC DP called Mimi. I just love that paper!! I cut out the top note die with the Mimi collection and added it to the left side of the card. I then colored the image with my markers and stamped it on to a piece of white paper. I then added the sentiment and sponged Chocolate Chip ink around the panel. I layered that on to a piece of Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip and added it to the card. I also added a length of organdy ribbon to the card ~ I think that added a little more softness, don't you think?

The inside I layered a piece of Chocolate Chip and white cs that I punched with my Martha Stewart punch and I was complete!

I hope that you enjoyed this card today. I'll try to get another post in this afternoon ~ as long as the weather permits!!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are all terrific cards!