Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone! Happy Happy Friday to you! Today looks like it will be a nice day. The sun is out and it's not raining ~ but with the crazy weather here in Kentucky that could change every 15 minutes.


Remember yesterday the sneek peek that I showed you? Wanna see the rest? Of course you do!!Well this is it. Like it? I made this for Betty a while back. I first saw it on line here at Stamps,Paper, Scissors and I knew that I just had to make one. It is made with the carousel notes and envelopes from SU! I had to hand cut the one used for the flap because I did not know I needed a 3rd one and I had only 2.
I used Chocolate Chip, Barely Bananna, Almost Amethyst and Purely Pomegranate card stock. The DP was Parisian Summer. The stamps that I used were from TAC and I used some from my grab bag I received, Spring Dream, A Blessing to Me and SU! Word by Word. I used So Saffron and Purely Pomegranate inks as well.


I used some small eyelets, the tab punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop circle punch, flowers from Queen & Company, Carousel notes, coluzzle and my needle to paper pierce. I outlined with my black pen. So, wadda ya think?

Well when Betty stopped by the other day we knew that we wanted to create something. We thought that we might do the tile coasters so off to Lowe's we went. Then while we were out it was getting a little later and we decided to go eat. We got home and Betty did not bring the stamp that she thought she'd like to use on her coasters so we ended up making these purses. They really are not difficult to make. I think what takes longer is thinking what you want to decorate with or the paper to use.

So here is what I came up with the other day. We used the carousel notes and envelopes again. Of course it does not hurt that I love Chocolate Chip *Ü*

We just pulled paper drawers out and sifted thru them. Stamp set's were flying by. Scraps here and there... You get the point. On the front of this purse I stamped my stamp Word by Word with Betty's new Versamark Dazzle pad. I like it, it's a subtle glittery effect. I'm sorry but you really can't tell from the picture. Our weather was a little overcast that day and the picture did not turn out too well...

So you like? I hope so! Now lets see what you create!

Have a great day!
Hugs,

Joani

1 comment:

the Purple One said...

Oh, my gosh, that is sooo cute! I of course, will have to CASE it!!
Keerst