Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Happy Sunday Morning!

Oh, it is so beautiful outside ~ what the heck am I on the computer for?! To share something with you, silly!!
Lately my creativity has been off a little. I've been wanting to create, but when I sit down to do it I jump back up to do something else entirely different. Friday I told myself to sit and do something. I did, but this is all that came of it.

I'm not too sure that I like this card. I made 2 of them - one pink with pink and one with purple. I wanted something fun, and I guess it looks ok. I am not one to make white cards. I think that's why I'm not sure that I like it.

The base card is white that I layered with Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac and some DP from TAC called A Little Whimsy. I stamped the image from Little Cupcake and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol. I added some rick-rack and some scrap ribbon to the card. I also added some gems for a little added touch. I doodled around the card with my Pink Passion pen. Wadda ya think?

If ya like it, the first person that leaves a comment and tells me they like it I will send it to them!

I've got one more thing to show you. Ok, not really a thing - it's a sneek peek.

I think that you can almost figure this out. But I'll show you tomorrow!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

Joani

1 comment:

Betty said...

Joani,
I think it's "refreshing" - glad to see you getting out of the chocolate chip box!!! Cardstock and Cookies!

Hugs, Betty