Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Good Morning Everybody!! I hope that today finds you well, and that you've survived the nasty weather that we've all been having. It seems that not just here but every where there is nasty weather. This is one crazy season. Last year we were in a drought and our grass was actually burnt ~ this year we have too much rain and people are being flooded out! Crazy!!

I have a little something to show you that I made a while ago and I don't think that I posted it. Here is the template that I made.
I used paper from The Angel Company - it's called Rustic Chic. One of my fav's!! You can also use this as a gift card envelope - or a little money holder...

And the stamp set is called Happy Trails. Well, do you like it??I'm sorry that this is all I have for you today. I am getting in the craft room and start to craft in just a few minutes. Tomorrow I will have something for you, promise!

Friday is Hubby's birthday and I don't even have his birthday card made. So I know for sure that I need to get to work on it. It's kinda hard to buy things for him. He NEVER tells you what he wants or needs. We have a little thing here at our house that the birthday person get's to pick what they want for their birthday dinner. Either to make or to go out. Of course he has to work on his birthday so he won't want to go out. He does not like to work all day then come home to go back out again, I don't blame him. So needless to say Friday I'll be busy baking a cake too!

So I'm off to create something! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Joani I luv what you did with this set! Super rustic chic design!!!