Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I know, it's not a card...

No, it's not a card ~ but I will have some card's soon for you to see. Now it's digi page time!! I hope that me posting these inspire you somehow. I enjoy making them so much that I'd hate to know that you are not enjoying them. I've got some cards for you to look at too - I'm just trying to catch up on some long overdue scrap booking. Both paper and digital.This was one of Danielle's best school pictures ever taken. Not only did the photographer capture her just right, the picture looks soft. I didn't do that, they did it.
I used a kit from Creating Keepsakes called Echos of Asia and some elements from Scrapwow's Cosmo collection. Do you like?
I'll try to get back today ~ but it is the weekend and you know I try to spend it with family.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

2 comments:

Angel Bobbie said...

Joani....Tinkerbell is
beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carmen O. said...

Gosh Joani this is beautiful! Love the softness of the LO and the title. Beautiful work.