Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Digi Monday

Hi everyone, I told you I'd be back this afternoon. Well, ok ~ I was not sure. But I'm here with a digi page for you.


I took this picture last week, it's of Mom and Joyce. We went to lunch at this cute little diner on Main Street called Fava's. I think that it's been there forever. Well we went in and had lunch and walked around Main Street for a little bit. The hanging flowers were so pretty I told Mom and Joyce to stop and say "cheese". I think that it turned out nice.
I used a kit from Summertime Designs called Memories. You like? I hope so. I'm having a blast making all these pages.

Well - that's all I have for you today. Like I said earlier, the laundry is calling.

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Another fabulous LO! You are quite the digi scrapper Joani. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Love your scrap page. Rose & Joyce look great too Ü
Hugs~
Rita