Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, June 01, 2009

It's Digi Time, It's Digi Time...

My goodness, now I've got that tune in my head. I'm dating myself with this comment but ~ remember Howdy Doody? When I just typed that I was thinking of it to the tune of "It's Howdy Doody time, It's Howdy Doody time"... Talk about a blast from the past!

I've got a couple of digi pages to show you! They were done using DigitalArts-cafe & Shabby Princess downloads.
This page was made using pages from Shabby Princess Family Fun & Shugga Pie kits. Mom was so cold that day. I totally bundled up!
This page was made using the I'm Gonna Tell Mommy from DigitalArts-cafe. I love love love this collection.

So ~ you like? I hope so. If you do, go to those sites and show them some love!

Have a great rest of your day!
Hugs,

Joani

2 comments:

Melody said...

Joani,

Your scrapbook pages are wonderful. I especially like the pink one.

I wanted to thank you for the VERY nice comments you left on my blog and for including me in your blog award. I will pass it on as soon as I have a chance! I really appreciate your kind comments!

Susie Sugar said...

Great layouts Joani , and I love the colours too
Big Hugs Susie xx