Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's Friday & some candy

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday.


Like I mentioned earlier I've got birthday responsibilities to deal with today so I really don't have anything for you. But I did want to pop in and let you know that.

I also wanted to let you know about some blog candy that a friend has up for grabs. Run quickly to Sassy Designs and check it out. It's awesome!! She has First Prize is 100 stamped images stamped on to white Concord record card and Second Prize is 50 stamped images stamped on to white Concord record card ~ Isn't that cool!! My hand cramps just thinking of stamping all those images!!

I hope to be back tomorrow, but you never know what we've got going on!!

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Joani, what a lovely offer of blog candy. As I am sooooooo into stamping/colouring this year I would love to be in with a chance of winning some blog candy as I make cards solely to sell to raise funds for different charities and I’d put it to that use.

There is a link in my sidebar to your blog candy

Best wishes

Kym xxx