Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts

I'm truly sorry for my lack in posting the past few days. If you remember our friend Joyce is here from California and we've been busy doing things outside the house.

I did just whiz up a digital page for you if you'd like to take a look-sie. I just love digital scrapping... It literally takes minutes.

This page was made with elements from Shabby Princess. I used the Harvest Spice collection. Perfect for the fall page.
These pictures were taken Halloween 2007. There is a place here in town that we go to each year called Bi-Water Farm. I think that I've talked about it before. We go there in the fall for the pumpkins and the petting zoo (yes, that's for me...) and then in the spring we go there to get our plants for the garden and my flowers. This year is their 50th anniversary! Wow!!
I will try, yes try, to get back this weekend and post something for you. We are going to take a day trip someplace tomorrow - where we are not sure yet. But I'm sure that I'll have pictures, the camera is charged!
Have a great one! And thanks for the patience with me.
Hugs,
Joani

4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Joani, this digi page is just gorgeous! The pretty fall colors and all the details you added - PERFECTION!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love it! What a gorgeous page. I'd love to dabble in digital soon! Hope your visit is full of fun!
Hugs,
Bridgett

marsha said...

Joani,
Enjoy your friend - we all have to take a break. Love your digi scrapbooking!

Hugs,
Marsha

Helen Dooley said...

Joani these are gorgeous! My fav time of year!