Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, June 01, 2009

What's Moo Everybody?

I've been in a Moo type of moo-d... I just love farm animals, and I think that farm animal stamps are just the cutest! So I've got a couple of cow cards to show you.
The first card I want to show you is made from all stamps from The Angel Company. It was a quick card. The base is Pixie Pink and I stamped the swirls from Spring Dream on it with Pink Passion ink. I then layered it with paper from my FAVORITE collection called Catelynne. I added a length of ribbon to it also. I then stamped the "frame" from I Remember when and then the image from SWAK. I colored it in with pencils, gamsol and markers. I cut it out and placed it on the frame with pop dots. I added some stickles and I was done. Told ya, quick and easy.
The next card I made for a friend who needs a little pick-me-up.
The base card is Certainly Celery. I layered it with Lavender Lace, Purely Pomegranate and DP from TAC's A Little Whimsy collection. I stamped the image from the set What's Moo and colored it in with pencils and gamsol. I first layered the card with the DP and ribbon. I then added the image panel to a piece of Purely Pomegranate and then on to the card. I then stamped the sentiment and added that to the card with the flowers that my Mom made and a crystal brad.
I decorated the inside with left over scraps and I was complete. I hope that it gives her the right pick me up that she needs.
Boy, no rambling or blah blah blah today. I must be sick *Ü*
I hope to be back later with a little digital scrapping for you! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joani

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What cute cards Joani! I love the dots and pretty summery colors. That crocheted flower is fab. Great job.

Julie Temple said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE your COW cards!! they are BOTH adorable! This gets me in a Moooo-d, too...hehehe!!

Hugs,
Julie

Gabby said...

Awwww...that's the card you sent me Joani! I absolutely LOVE it! The moo moo on the right is so me...lol. The card sure did pick me up and made me smile...TYSM for your friendship...sis!