Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Another project

I've been a little busy, see...

I love love love those little binder clips and I'm always looking for things to do with them. I saw this idea the other day when I was scanning thru SCS and thought they were so cute! All you need is paper, clips, and some coasters. Voila! And the paper is one of my fav's so I had to use it. It's from The Angel Company, the Catelynne collection.
And who wouldn't want this little thing sitting on their desk? One of my new fav's at the moment ~ SU! Tea Party DP. Of course it's got purple in it, who wouldn't love it??
Just sharing some inspiration with you! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

These are fabulous! How cool to have a calendar on your sticky notes pad? Great job!!!

Renee said...

to cut joani!!